Little Blog of Horrors!!

Here is the virtual home of the Wallsend, Whitley Bay and Byker Carniverous Plant Society. (Current members : Bungers, Nungers and Chungers) Nungers currently resides in Switzerland, so this is how we keep him up to date with what's going on in garden, in the UK.

Sunday, April 17, 2005
On this day:


...and here is my other Oreophila. This one is from Sand Mountain, which I think is in Alabama.

Interesting fact, fact fans - there are only about 35 wild populations of S. Oreophyila left in the wild. It's probably less than that now, cause the book I got that fact from was published in 2002.

There's a flower in there somewhere amongst that reed thing that's growing in there. I think this one has two main divisions, and that other plant is right in the middle of them, so I'm reluctant to break them up. Seems to be doing alright anyway, so I'm not too bothered by it. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home